a {taylor made} wedding

Welcome to my little slice of wedding heaven on earth - my blog, {taylor made} of course.
I hope you find some inspiration here, at the very least a good laugh.
Just a little blogging from me, with love. Nothing truly borrrowed, a few things blue.
Wanna chat? kristin@atmwed.com



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{taylor faith} - orange county baby shower - sip & see

A very special friend of mine recently gave birth to the sweetest baby girl, Taylor Faith.  Rather than throwing her a traditional baby shower, her friends and I opted to host a brunch to celebrate the arrival of Taylor, and to honor her amazing mama, Leigh.

Sage Restaurant in Newport Beach provided the perfect setting for our "Sip & See" and perfectly complimented  the french country look we chose.  The food was so tasty.  You must try their strawberry shortcake...yum!  A friend of Leigh's created the beautiful paper goods, all matching our owl theme - "Guess Whoooo's Here?!"

It was a beautiful day, celebrating a beautiful family who is beyond dear to my heart!  I'm so very happy to share these photos with you.  xo











I just don't think I could love these two any more!  Congratulations! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers